This luxurious bed looks and feels like a regular mattress. The Fox Airbed Signature Memory Foam Queen Air Mattress ensures absolute comfort and durability for various sleeping needs. The one inch foam topper is made with 50% memory foam and 50% regular foam. These levels make for quick rebound while shifting in the night. Even though this bed is raised like a normal mattress at 25 inches, none of the durability or support is lost. It contours to any shape, and it remains steady on all sides of the bed. The bed includes a washable protective sheet, which covers the sides and bottom. As one of the best-looking air mattresses, it also includes a bed skirt that zips to the sides and top. This large and supreme air bed will inflate and deflate quickly through the built-in pump. Adjust the bed to any comfort level with the tethered pressure adjusting remote. With all of these great features, the bed is also secured with a one year warranty.
- Item Number: Fox Airbeds 20303
- Features: Sleep in luxury with a full one inch pillow top or memory foam topper. This bed is so comfortable, you may just use it as your permanent sleeping solution
- Features: The top sheet zips onto the protective bottom cover, ensuring they will stay in place all night long.
- Features: Fox Airbeds's patent pending sheet design wraps your entire airbed with a protect cover, preventing any small leaks from happening
- Features: This air bed is built with 60% thicker vinyl than traditional airbeds
- Features: Raised 25 inches off the ground! Enjoy sleeping at the same height of a regular box spring and mattress
- Pump Included: Built-in pump with remote control for easy comfort adjustments
- Queen Size: 80" x 60" x 25" (may vary 1-2 inches depending on firmness level)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Inflation Time: 2 minutes
- Materials: 30 gauge flocked top, 25 gauge vinyl sides and bottom
- Higher Capacity: 750 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs
- Includes: Fitted sheet, bed skirt, protective bottom cover, built-in pump, remote control, travel bag, deluxe patch repair kit, instructions